Here is the recipe:
Grandma Clara's Peppermint Dessert
Recipe by Clara Newman
8-16 oz. peppermint candies (use as much as you like)
1 pint heavy cream
1 tbsp vanilla
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 to 1/2 cup whole milk
8 oz large marshmallows
Graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Pour the whole milk into a large microwave-safe bowl. Add the marshmallows. Microwave for 1-2 minutes until marshmallows are puffy. Set aside to cool.
2. Place peppermints in blender or food processor. Run until the mints are a fine dust. Set aside.
3. Pour the cream into a bowl. Add sugar and vanilla. Whip cream until cream holds peaks.
4. Fold the peppermint dust into the whipped cream.
5. Fold minted cream into marshmallow mixture and incorporate. Mix in walnuts.
6. Fill the bottom of an 8x8 inch pan with graham cracker crumbs - patting down to create a solid "crust".
7. Pour mixture into the pan. Cover with aluminum foil.
8. Freeze pan (ensuring it is level).9. When ready to serve, cut into squares and serve frozen.